Tuesday, June 26

Romanian Moonshine


I have a very good friend (who you can read about on my Feb 14th/07 blog)
Adam is from Romania and for the next few weeks Adam’s dad is visiting from the homeland.
Today I had the honor of meeting his pop, who gave me a real treat. The treat was home made liquor made from plums.
He gave it to me in a bottle marked as Scandic Pop Red Label Vodka. I asked what I should drink it with as I was told I was on my own.
I curiously put some ice in a glass and bravely decided to drink it without a mixer, I have to tell you that it is unlike any other beverage I have had before. It is very strong and could probably polish brass, clear heavy stains from my tub, or perhaps substitute for industrial strength Windex.
I write more but ……………. I think Ill have a 2nd
Thanks Dr. S, enjoy your stay, my pleasure and honour to have met you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home