Tuesday, September 11

….And the Pipes Played Amazing Grace


Very soon the sun will guild the skies over where I sit here in LaSalle, as well as over the skies of NYC. Six years ago the same sun rose over the same skies but our world would not be the same. Life as we knew it changed dramatically. Trust for one another would alter, love of our fellow man, became shadowed.

A terrible man with terrible followers executed several acts of terror that would be indelibly imprinted on our minds for ever.

Like the death of President Kennedy or the murder of John Lennon we all remember where we were when we heard the news. I was home on my day off, chatting on line with friends in the Philippians. Communications as they were I became the correspondent to my friend there, giving almost a play by play as I watch the events on CNN

As I was chatting to Scot who was in the lab at Astral (where there was no TV or radio) the second plane hit the towers.

I remember watching the towers collapse and was horrified as people jump to their certain death from stories far above the ground.

The number of people who died is in the thousands, the heart ache of others in the millions.

Years later the conspiratresses have, with their twenty-twenty hind vision have solved it all. It is the fault of the American government.

Today I care little where the blame is placed. Today my heart is with the loved ones who are left to grieve as a result of this horrific day in history.

Go about your day as it demands, but take a moment and bow your head and whisper a little prayer, to the Great Architect as you perceive him to be. Hug your mate as he / she leaves the house….for they may not walk back into your life.

Osama Ben Laden you are a boil on backside of mankind

Then last year, and a few days later and some misdirected nutcase went into Dawson College and killed Anastisa DeSousa and injured many.

Given history (look at my past entries) I’m beginning to really hate September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home