Sunday, September 23

An Eleven Month Year


Its official in 2008 there will be no September.

Earlier this week I was preparing a blog entry of how, for a change my Septembers were going better then I got released from Centre Hi Fi on Sat.(ok fired for not knowing electronics well enough, one would have thought that would have come up in the interview) but I digress

In 2005 (September) when I got home from vacation my apartment ceiling had to be replaced a watery dusty mess.

In 2006 (September) I went through my prostate operation

So in 2008 if its all right with everyone I have eliminated September from my calendar.

On the other hand it was a September when I met my Mom, Dad, and brother,

1 Comments:

Blogger Casual Blogger said...

I was supposed to be born in September, but instead I decided to wait till October...

Monday, September 24, 2007 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home