Wednesday, October 17

Coronation Street


I like politics, I truly do. Federal politics, provincial politics (Quebec’s the best in the nation)

The “funfest” part of our democratic system however is question period. Grown men & women bantering back and forth is amazing. If they fail in politics I see no reason why they couldn’t win a Gemeni for their performances. There is yelling and screaming and almost as entertaining as Corner Gas.

Bored some afternoon, give it a watch just try to remember that we are paying more then seven dollars a day for this day care/

So, after carefull consideration I now know why that when the government presents there up coming agenda, it’s referred to as .......... The Speech From the Throne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just happened upon your site while surfing and wanted to say-I loved the jokes, they made me smile, even a hearty chuckle.
You and the Mrs. sound like very nice people. God Bless!

Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home