Sunday, March 9

Now That, was a Storm !!!




Today was a challenge. During Saturday /Saturday night the Montreal area received over 30 cms of snow.

This morning I saw that I would have to shovel my car if I was to move.

Just after twelve I dressed in layers and headed to do the deed. When I got to the car I realized that the snow was hood high and about two feet from the front. I slowly started to shovel bit by bit shovel full by shovel full I made progress. Then a fellow apartment dweller offered to help. After he left I attempted to get out. More shoveling required. Then a stranger came over and pushed me out.

In the photo you can almost see my car.

Thank God for the kindness of others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at your car, and re-reading your bucket list, if you want to visit the tropics, we are in Taiwan until the 27 June, after that back in Canada.....

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home