Tuesday, April 1

Stung @ 57


Today I was got good….got well??, any way I was had.
This morning during my regular computer routine a friend of mine who’s name I won’t mention, messaged me on MSN messenger that he and another x co worker had been rehired by Astral.

This was kinnda strange to me as both these guys seldom made the managers “favorite person list” He explained he needed to work and Astral needed his sales skills (which by the way are excellent)

Then I remembered that the most recent regional manager had left, so perhaps the slate was being wiped clean.

Ahhh I thought here was my opportunity to reapply and again work at a job that I really enjoyed.

Then Evans reminded me that it was the 1st of April……

My friend, I have marked April 1,2009 and have started to think on things

Well done my friend…..thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home