Thursday, May 1

666 Woodland Ave


This is a magic story.
First I will tell you I am a “Facebook” junkie. There you can find friends to catch up with from your past and present. I won’t go into the possibilities so my story may seem some what disjointed. There not only can you find friends, but groups. Tonight I found a group for Dawson Boys Club. I was an original member of Dawson since 1958. It was my second home. For years I possessed membership card #1 (which was renewed on a yearly basis.)
I can not express how exited I am to have found this group.
Dawson was where I had my first job as a camp counselor. I wish I had the talent to organize my feelings on Dawson.
I saw that one of the members there was a guy named Shayne O’Neill who was a camp counselor and I was his C.I.T. (counselor in training) Shayne in year to come went off to be a U.S. Marine. I haven’t heard from him in years. I wrote to him and anxiously wait to see if he writes back or if I have the wrong Shayne.
My Dawson stories would require a second blog page.
Peace my friends, as I wave to you from the roof top of Dawson.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T JUMP!!!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home