Wednesday, June 18

Thank-you Officer


Today I received my second errrrrr maybe my third traffic ticket. I was travelling east on Newman Boulevard when I noticed the flashing lights in my rear view mirror.
Guilty yes guilty I was in a reserved bus/taxi lane.
I was stopped and politely informed of my offence.
Minutes after having given my documents to the officer I was given my ticket. For those of you who have not received a ticket in some time, it is now about eighteen inches long and is printed by a computer (easy to read so there is no mistake of my non innocence)
There are no demerits so I guess it’s kind of a moving parking ticket. Oh ya it’s a 100$ fine for the offence a 44$ for Costs (what cost I have no idea) and a contribution of 10$ (a what ??)
So in the end it is 154$
What a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home