Monday, June 2

Cheering up


Today after I had a great lunch with a good friend (Keith Lebrun) from lodge, my car wouldn’t start. George from the restaurant (Barbies) in Dorval got me someone to give me a jump, that didn’t work, but thanks to him anyway.

After a series of phone calls my Honda was successfully towed to Spinelli Honda in Lachine (more successful for the towing company the charged eighty-four plus dollars) I now await for “the call” tomorrow for news.

It was tonight I realized that I am tired.

I’m tired of bad news
I’m tired of the weather
I’m tired of not working
I’m tired of bitching people
I’m tired of not having energy
I’m tired of not winning the Lotto (ok maybe not that one)

As tired as I am however I am great full for David and Kathy who seemed inexplicably with me no matter what. I am also great full for friends who are only a call away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Keith,
You might not realize it, but 4 out of your 6 tired points are 80% under your control. I agree with you you can't change the weather, win the lottery. Just think about it! Take a chance and try something different job wise, and also remember that unemployment is at the lowest in 30 years, there has to be something out there for you ...Good Luck...nEVER GIVE UP !!

Friday, June 06, 2008 12:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home