Tuesday, September 16

Up Date ....Up Date


Hello
Well I’m kinnda in mid week of week three at my new job with Jean Coutu Pharmacy in my home town of Ville LaSalle. With being part time come the responsibilities of getting use to writing down my hours of a given week. One of the weirdest things is trying to get use to “our” week starting on a Sunday. So far I haven’t come to work on the wrong day. Some days I start at eight some at ten, some days I finish at five and then some at six. One day I started at one and finished at eight (P.M.). So prudence is key, I work for a variety of managers, so to mention which are the best would not be wise, suffice to say Mike and Eric know where it’s at. Most of the other staff are women and lunch time in the staff room where there are micro wave ovens, fridges, coffee machines and all the stuff a lunchroom needs is a kin to being in a hen house.
Emir is a full timer and spends most of his time in section 513, that’s paper supplies and diapers, and cleaning supplies. His forty hour week is very busy.
Every day for me brings new learning challenges in merchandising and facing. Who said old dogs can’t learn new tricks?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,
We always knew you could make it. I am sure you have a lot on the table for JC, lots of knowledge in that old head of yours.
Dave / Kathy

Sunday, September 21, 2008 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home