Wednesday, September 9

Hey...Blog This


Hello
Today is the 4th anniversary of “Keith’s Thoughts”
Now…it’s not read like The New York Times” but I kind of write it for me and friends and family. On a few occasions readers have left comments shame some leave their comments, animosity but such is the nature of blogging.
Here is my 1st entry written four years ago in the head offices of We Met Ventures in Edmonton….my brothers spare bedroom
http://keiththoughts.blogspot.com/2005/09/hi-well-this-blog-thing-is-new-to-me.html
You should try blogging its stress relieving and cathartic.
Thank-you for your visits & reading
Oh ya, hang fire be cool

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

music please...........
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.....HAAAAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Thanks

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Keith's Thoughts said...

Hmm Flintstones 1987?

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 3:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home