Sunday, December 20

I Hate it when this Happens


Grrrrrr for the last two days I can’t get the song outta my head.
Is it the Halleluiah chorus from Handle’s Messiah….no !
Perhaps Leaving on a Jet plane from Peter, Paul & Mary ….I only wish.
Stuck in my mind is TELUS’s commercial song “ I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas”
Day & night the tune haunts me.
I wake up with it on my mind & find myself singing it all-day (to myself, thank goodness)


I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses
I only like….. hippopotamuses
And hippopotamuses like me too

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A hippopotamus is supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.

How do you fit one down the chimney. maybe a baby hippopotamus just for Keith.

Let me check my list Keith,

Santa

Monday, December 21, 2009 9:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coulda been worse, coulda been The Oscar Meyer Weiner song 

Monday, December 21, 2009 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger Keith's Thoughts said...

Thanks Santa, wo you're a good speller supercalifragilisticexpialadocious

Monday, December 21, 2009 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Great said...

Here is the complete song and lyrics....just in case ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtqIM_bPTws

Monday, December 21, 2009 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home