Sunday, November 29

Ah Fudge !!!


Man I’m ticked
All day I was anticipating watching the Grey Cup game between SASKATCHEWAN and Montreal .
Imagine my disappointement when I discovered that the CBC, CTV or Global was not caring the game
I have the most basic of cable services, but not to be able to watch the Canadian football classic…. Shame on them all
Oh I figured it out though, the CBC isn’t covering the game because Toronto isn’t competing.
At that rate we wouldn’t see the Stanley Cup either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Douglas Brookes said...

I couldn't watch it on TV either since it was only on TSN and I get basic cable. I wish I had known you couldn't watch it because I have a source online to watch all sporting events where I was able to watch it. Send me an email Keith and I'll send you the link.

Monday, November 30, 2009 3:27:00 PM  
Blogger Keith's Thoughts said...

Thanks Doug, the email has left. That aside we won the cup we won the cup (WE....the Als)

Monday, November 30, 2009 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home