Monday, April 26

You're getting Sleepy. NOT !


Hi, for the past week or so I’ve had some miserable insomnia. I toss and turn, then I turn and toss. I move from end to end of the couch and from couch to bed and then sometimes back to the couch Maybe Im moving around too much lol)
When I finally do get to sleep it lasts for maybe forty minutes and the cycle starts again. Last night I must in a deep sleep cause I had a dream.
I’ve tried getting up and watching some television but to no avail.
My blood pressure I spiking a bit, no wonder I’m not sleeping.
A few mornings I was wide awake by four or five so I got up. At least at five there is some good radio on CJAD
I also had a two day battle with a “gastro” You know the type, two exits no waiting.
Maybe writing about it will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home