Wednesday, July 5

A Lanyard Story


Today in an attempt to increase my lanyard collection I Emailed several broadcast stations, including CFCF TV here in Montreal. “Max” from CFCF Emailed me back saying that CFCF had no lanyards with the CFCF logo on them. I emailed him back thanking me for his prompt reply. He emailed me back asking where I was. I Emailed him back saying I was in LaSalle, He Emailed me back saying that he had three lanyards from Ericson and they were mine for the asking. I emailed him back and thanked him
He Emailed me back as to when & where I could pick them up ….. CFCF rules !

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith ....you're shameless, right on !

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 9:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have one from a hospital in Edmonton, if you want to pick it up.!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheh siunds to me like to guys with plenty of spare time on their hands. :)

Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your last commenter should have a grammer / spelling check

Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home