Friday, September 8

Who's Shy Anymore ?


Today I was at the Verdun General for my pre op tests (thanks to Norm for the transport)
Amazingly organized, I went to all necessary departments with fantastic ease and facility.
At he end of it all a very kind nurse who explained to me, all of the steps I could expect pre, and post operation. Not one question was left unanswered. When my blood pressure recorded border line she phoned the doctor for a consult and he said “lets go ahead as scheduled”) I did have one special question I needed answered and as this is a family rated blog I will not go into details here. (if you wanna know drop me a line)
Next Thursday I have to pass for more blood tests and then Friday is THE day so cross your fingers.
I should be in the hospital for maybe two days then home for maybe two weeks.
My brother Dave is coming in from Edmonton to help me so it’s all good.
TTFN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith, you are in our prayers.

Friday, September 08, 2006 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home