Sunday, March 18

Quebec Idol


I voted today (advance poll, I hate crowds & line-ups) I got to the station about six fifteen, and there wasn’t a soul (ok maybe three others) and the good hard working folk of the different polls of the neighborhood.

I was directed to the proper table, my identification (Medicare card) and voting card demanded and presented.

I was issued a ballot and cautioned to return the pencil and I was off behind that secure two foot high piece of cardboard separating absolute secrecy and I from being divulge.

Well I got behind that fortress of solitude and peered at the piece of paper before me. I could vote GREEN....right,I could vote MARXIST…. right.

There were a plethora of choices before me.

It the end there were the Liberals or the PQ, there was also Mario heheheheheh

As always in Quebec votes for people like me are divided on linguistic lines so I voted for ……

AND ..... RETURNED THE PENCIL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home