Friday, May 4

Busy Busy


Today was super

The temps went over 15, just a slight north east breeze made windbreaker necessary, but summer is the air.

I went to Best Buy today to buy a mini stereo for the house, an hour later it was back to Best Buy to return it. You see my apartment is cursed, radio reception is terrible. I guess it may take a while to get a unit with a perfect antenna system.

Tomorrow it’s off to replace the windshield in the car. A small crack started about a year ago. Now it’s grown to three times it size and has a twin about the same size on the driver’s side.

It also looks as if I will book a flight to Edmonton to go and see my brother. I have gotten use to flying WestJet and will fly with them this time.

I guess that’s it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home