Monday, October 6

My X


I voted for the Canadian National elections today at the advanced poll on Orchard Street today.
There appears to be an alarming amount of people who were not prepared to provide the necessary documentation. The rules have changed and I forecast It appears that a Canadian passport is not sufficient as a passport although provides A address is might not be current. I brought my drivers license and even my most recent cable bill.
The crowd at the advance poll was minimal but I can see disaster on Oct 14th.
As organized as Elections Canada has been in the past, watch out we’re in for a ride in a week !!.
Oh who did I vote for? Well I’m not green nor am do I know what a Marxist Leninist is I have in the past voted Liberal. At any rate the lady I voted for had a great name !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home