Tuesday, November 25

A Christmas Party


Wow, times passes fast. My last entry was for Remembrance day some fifteen days ago.
So here goes, in this time of economic strife many companies have cancelled or scaled back plans for employee Christmas parties.
Not so the case for Jean Coutu Pharmacy (who I will celebrate my three month anniversary next week)
The party will be a “small one” (two stores involved maybe some 150 people) The meal choices are three, which we pay for on every cheque. The menu includes cocktails and wine on every table
BUT BUT BUT the amazing thing is that the management has agreed to close the store two hours early so that those who are at the store for the ten o’clock closing can be on time for meals start.
I find that amazing, don’t you ?
Mike & I have plans :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home