Monday, December 1

Not Even a Good Attempt


Hi, I get about fifteen Emails a day. Some are replies, some are jokes (go figure) and I get regular Email from my friend Gail or always has something kind to say or an encouraging word.

To day I received a Email from “The Bell Sympatico Team” asking me to confirm my email address and pass word (Sure)

I called the Sympatico office which was surprisingly open. I spoke to Ashley who told me not to reply.

I have included a copy og that Email I received, now you know.

Dear Bell /Sympatico Subscriber,

Bell /Sympatico has been receiving complaints of unauthorized use of the e-mail system and the myAccount access gateway, with a reference to the above mentioned instances. As a result, we are making an extra security check on all accounts in order to protect their information from theft, fraud and further unauthorized usage.

To complete your Bell /Sympatico account, you must reply to this email immediately and enter your password here ( )

Failure to do this, would render your email address deactivated from our database immediately.

When you have replied to the above, do confirm your email address by logging into your Bell /Sympatico account at http://webmail.aliant.net , http://webmail.ntl.sympatico.ca or alternatively, go to the Bell.ca website.


Thank you for using BELL.CA / SYMPATICO !
THE BELL.CA TEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home