Monday, August 10

Who Wants to Be.....



The popular game show that made its debut ten years ago is back in prime time for ten evenings.
I am sure most of you are familiar with the concept, so I won’t go into the rules.
In the “life line” category I have decided on the three people I want on my “phone a friend” list. Id pick Bob McCracken, one of the cleverest people I know, Brig Lafontaine, in case there is a food question, Lawrence Langevin who has forgotten more about music then I’ll ever know and Rolanda Murphy who never stops learning.
I know you’re only allowed three, but what the %$##
Now, you may well ask what about your brother Dave, the answer is simple he’d be in the audience.
Now my question is who would be your “phone a friend list”?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rolanda Lara said...

Thank you for the honor. To be recognised as someone who never stops learning is nice.

My 3 people would be: my Auntie Marlene, she is another person who never stops learning.

Number 2: My mom, who knows a lot but doesn't share unless asked.

Number 3: My newphew Brendan: who HATES phone calls!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home