Thursday, October 29

Bravo to The Marketing Dept.


On Monday I received from Moores Clothing an envelope.
An ad I said, but I opened it anyway. Imagine my surprise when I found a fifty dollar gift certificate. A catch I says, a call I made

To my surprise there are no minimum purchases, not a buy one get one free, a gift pure & simple.

I believe it is part of a rewards program I enrolled in several years ago. I guess I must have spent five hundred dollars, an amount I would have spent anyway and this was their way of saying thanks (a 10% pay back)

Moores is a great place to shop the selection is full and their staff more then helpful,

There is I should mention one qualification, I have to use the certificate before May 31st 2010.
Kudos to Moores

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Pats Men's Wear when I need them

Friday, October 30, 2009 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home