Tuesday, May 25

Keith....Count to Ten

When I awoke this morning, I could not connect to the internet. I growled and muttered please not tell me I have to call Sympatico. I rebooted the computer; I rebooted the modem and called Rolanda, who assured me HER Sympatico was working fine.
I called Sympatico and was after a period of time was transferred to technical support agent. After a series of seemingly useless questions (they have all this on file, no?) I was transferred to yet another agent who told me she would call me back in about ten minutes.
Calling Bell Canada is frustrating. I wonder if they realize Videotron begs people for their internet business, it sure is tempting.
It is now some thirty minutes and still no return call from Bell, so….I called them and in Bell style I was put on hold. I was then reconnected with tech support in India who told me there was a problem in my area. I was asked to confirm I lived in the Ville I assumed he knew it was Ville LaSalle.
He said repairs to my area should not exceed three hours. In this day of advanced technology ya think they coulda let me know at the outset.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of high tech.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home