Thursday, May 27

Makes Cents to Me


There is a movement afoot to rid Canada of the penny.
Now this could take years, the logistics in doing so would phenomenal. Reprising in stores would take so long, changing the tax structures would be impossible (well it is the government right?) I realize it cost more then a cent to produce a penny (well it is the government right?)
What the government doesn’t appreciate is that I must have close to 100$ in pennies, not one dollar rolled.
I’ve offered 10% to anyone who wants to take on the chore, heck Ill even supply the paper rollers and a bottle of Purell.
Well that’s my story.
Next thing you know Stephen and his merry band will want to get done with the 5$ bill, oh goody another coin.
Maybe for the 2010 tax year I can pay my debt with the soon to be defunct currency.
Any takers on my 10% offer ?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring your coins down here and I will roll them !!

Friday, May 28, 2010 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home