Saturday, June 12

Yvon

I just returned from funeral visitations for M. Yvon Desbiens.
M. Desbiens is the father of Jocelyne Brookes, who was the wife of my very dear friend Wayne.
Although a somber occasion there were family and friends enjoying each others company.
M. Desbiens was a kind and loving man. He loved his family unconditionally, and didn’t hesitate to put others before himself. He at the time of his death still volunteered at a residence where he was scheduled to stay out his final years. Time was not to allow this.
M. Desbiens attended many family functions that I was privileged to attend. He was always surrounded by the children, a hug was always available.
I don’t remember calling him Yvon. He was M. Desbiens.
My thoughts today are of his family.
It was my honour to know him, and my blessing to know his family (& I can’t remember all the names, it’s a huge list)
He is now in Heaven with his wife, his son, and Wayne.
Rest in peace M. Desbiens May the family be spared further sorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home