Wednesday, July 12

Alone & Sick BUT not by Myself


For the past two days plus I have felt like a urinal cake at Oktoberfest
I will not go into the description of my aliments except to say I can sleep in 1-2 hour sessions.
In the past two days people have really stepped to the plate. My brother is worried it’s to bad he’s so far away
Adam my friend and “brother” has offered to bring me anything I need including a listening ear.
Rolanda & Gord have offered me their services too. Including getting me to a clinic, now that’s a friend.
And Adron my computer guy is worried too.
It’s tough to be alone and sick, which I am I am alone and sick but not by myself
Thank-you one and all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,
You must remember that you are never alone when you have all those friends who are around you and care !
BTW your clock on your blog site is 2 hours ahead
TTYL

Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home