Saturday, September 9

Blowing Out a Candle


Today is a special day. Today is the one year anniversary of this blog page.
Today I was sitting in my brother’s home office in beautiful Edmonton and though, what the heck . So I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog, the bad news with the good. And of course all of the excellent jokes.
Here is the link to the first entry http://keiththoughts.blogspot.com/2005/09/hi-well-this-blog-thing-is-new-to-me.html
So I’ll try to keep writing and you try to keep reading. For those of you who left comments, thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Edmonton.......only a guy from Hay River would use these two words........Thanks for the Blog it keeps things in perpective and your outlook on life is right-on !!!

Sunday, September 10, 2006 1:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home