Friday, June 29

All That Jazzzzzz


This afternoon around four I decided to go to the Jazz Fest downtown.
I took my weekly shower and thought about shaving. Then I packed my dig cam and cell phone and headed for the Metro (that’s Montréal for the subway system)
While I was standing at the machine to pay my parking (five dollars for the max) another parker asked me if I would like his ticket ………… bonus !!! five bucks saved.
THEN when I got to the booth to board the train there was no one in the booth ………….. Bonus another two seventy-five saved.
I disembarked at station Place des Arts and there I was on Ste. Catherine Street smack dab in the middle of the fest.
You won’t believe what happened next, I got to a beer booth and guess what ???? naw the beer was 5.50$ but I was sorrta on a roll no?
When I got back to the parking lot at the metro Angrignon where was a lady about to put her money in the ticker dispenser so I gave her my still valid ticket, just karma I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good things happen to good people...there is no doubt. On a Jazz note, I was fortunate enough to catch the Keith Jarrett Trio on Friday night at the Toronto Jazz festival. Quite possibly the greatest Jazz trio of our generation or my generation. Let's just say the last 25 years and leave it at that.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home