Monday, December 22

But Mary Kept all these things...


Hi tis the season to be jolly. Easier said the done right? I was fortunate enough to find employment in September and I am enjoying it, I hope something this amazing happened for you. I got to see my brother for over a week, even more amazing!

As the cold winds blow, and the nasty snow falls I wish you all the best the season can be for you. May you be blessed with family that surrounds you and may your hearts be filled with good thoughts and the real story of Christmas, Luke chapter 2. There were in the same country.

I worked today and will work on Christmas Eve from 8 AM- 5PM. M. Caplette owner of the pharmacy is supplying a lunch that day and all working or not are invited (truly a class act)

On Christmas day I have been invited to break bread (with cooked meatballs  ) to Rolanda's & Gord’s. They have been up against it for a bit but their faith in God will see them through. I have been assured that I will be permitted to recite the Christmas story. Thank-you.

On the 27th (yet another day off) I am off to the Brookes family home where again I will read the Christmas story this is as I guess a thirty year tradition

In closing may you be filled with warmth and a full tummy.

Merry Christmas to all and to all…….

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Burd,
You also have a Merry Christmas, and travel safe !!
Dave / Kathy

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home