Saturday, January 24

Vroom Vroom


Around mid morning today I got an invitation via MSN from some friends to join them in goin to The Montreal edition of the International Car Show.

At about 1:30 Lead Foot Rolanda and her other half Gord picked me up at my door and we were off to Le Palais du Congress for the show.

It was fifteen dollars to get in and I guess in retrospect to going to the movies the price was fair. There were plenty of folks waiting to get in but we were in a matter of minutes.

The cars were well organized and well presented. Not as flashy as other years but all the models you needed to see were there.

Ro and I took plenty of photos and we gave our cameras a good work out.

After a few hours and Gord had put a down payment on a black Hummer we were off home through the streets of Montreal (which Rolanda knows surprisingly well ) back home.

Thanks Ro thanks Gord

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home