Monday, January 4

Step to the Back.


I take my car to work everyday (that’s 2 or 3 days a week)
I fully realize that this is not the environmentally or politically thing to do. May I introduce some math. I put about twenty dollars every two weeks in gas. This includes my voyages to work. A Montreal monthly transit pass cost seventy dollars. The bus drivers in this town are crabby, and over paid, ready to strike at the drop of a hat, not their hat cause unlike other metropolitan centre’s are not required to sport uniforms (the union took care of that burden.) A average transit worker in this city looks like a slob, and hates to speak English, as a second class citizen of Quebec I guess I should be use to this self imposed atrocity.
The answer …… walk to work, try again Rocky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home