Wednesday, June 23

I Feel the Earth Move


Early this after noon the earth moved for me.
It wasn’t a big truck going by or Herb my fat neighbor coming come.
It was an honest to goodness earth quake. The quake registered a five on the Rictor scale, but all reports are that no serious human were reported.
I was on my computer and the desk shook for what I would guess maybe ten seconds. (turns out it coulda been up to thirty seconds)
When it was all over my MSN Messenger came alive with a message from Justin who asked “did you feel that?” indeed I had.
CJAD went on with special coverage of the event.
I am waiting for the after shocks. I have of course took emergency measures making sure the Chivas bottle isn’t too close to the end of the counter.
I think the real earth moving will start in forty-eight hours when the Montreal Jazz Fest ignites.
http://www.cjad.com/node/1159077

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home