Thursday, July 13

I'd Rather hit my Thumb WITH A HAMMER !!!!

Well here goes.
Today after a series of rather sleepless and semi painful days I went to the hospital.
To keep it as non graphic and nausea free, I had to have a catheter inserted. There seems to be a problem with my bladder or perhaps my prostate ( a bridge we can cross later if we must) I have to see an urologist next week but till then I have to live with some the size of a Reno Depot garden hose inserted in an orifice of my body which was designed as an exit, and a pinching pain, well you know.
I am not making light of the situation but if I think to hard on it I’ll cry. The doctors there gave me medication ,,,,RAN IPORFLOXACIN and K DUR.
Okay that’s it for now
And …. I checked for an image to post with this blog….NNNNNNNNNoooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home