Wednesday, January 13

R.I.P.


Today I dedicate my blog space to Alex, Alex Franzidis. On Saturday I will attend his interment, he was sixty-four and expired from pancreatic cancer.
Alex was my regional manager at Astral Photo for many years. In the time we shared together, I was his communications guy for the stores in our region, more importantly I was a store manager, who answered to him.
Alex had the gift of being able to pat you on the back and say “well done” More importantly unlike other supervisor guys he wasn’t afraid to roll up his sleeves and say “let’s get it done”
Many times my joy was to see his tail lights leave the parking lot, but when all was said & done Alex was the best boss I had, rest in peace Alex & thank-you
OBITUARY ALEXANDRE FRANZIDIS 1945 - 2010 Alexandre died peacefully January 4, 2010, at the age of sixty-four. He will be sadly missed by his wife Claudette Bertrand, his children Jean-Pierre (Indrani Barron) and Catherine (Gil Bellemare) and his brother Pierre (Aline Misrahi). A celebration of his life will take place at his home for family and friends on Thursday, January 14 and Friday, January 15 from 3 to 8 p.m. A funeral service will be held Saturday, January 16 at 11 a.m. at: Notre-Dame-des-Neiges 5366 chemin Cote-des-Neiges In lieu of flowers, the family would appreciate donations to Les amis canadiens de Bambi-Egypte or to the Jewish General Hospital Foundation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home