Friday, June 25

Ahhhhh to Dream


Hello …
It is just after 12 AM on Friday morning. I am sucking on a maple sugar candy that I took from the Brookes family tonight after an excellent supper.
It occurred to me that we all have wish lists.
Apart form bringing back the dead, here (in no particular order) is mine. There is neither three nor ten.
Some of them are only limited my winning the Loto Max.
I would enjoy being in Times Square for the passing into a New Year.
I’d like to co host with Dave, Dan, Mike, & Louis the Trivia Show on CJAD
I’d like to be important enough not to need a passport
I THINK I’d like to meet David Letterman (after I walked on to, Still Crazy After All These Years being played by Paul & the band)
Own Season tickets for the Montréal Canadians
Drive a big ass Lincoln Town Car (black of course)
So no order but now.... you know

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is made up of dreams

Friday, June 25, 2010 1:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home