Friday, July 21

...Ouch that Pinches




I saw the doctor today his offices are on Wellington Ave, really my old stompin grounds.

He asked how I was and I complained of the heat & the discomfort of the catheter, he said “bad news” it can’t be removed till next week.

He put me on a thirty treatment of Xatral (10 mg once daily) The drug is a medication for the treatment of the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.

Next month he will see be again to discuss if possible further procedures.

In the meantime, Adam fixed by fan so cooler air is now possible.

I continue to drink litre upon litre of water, that can’t hurt right?

I am taking next week off work unless I get a burst of enthusiasm or find myself going stir crazy.

The hardest part is not being able to wear shorts when I go out.


hang fire …. Be cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home